Please read the following Rules and Regulations upon joining, they are here to offer guidance, but will be applied. When you register you agree to the rules below and on these forums.
This is a support site for transgendered people and their families. It is not a sex or dating site. Admirers should go elsewhere. Cybersex or soliciting of teens and adults is prohibited and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
1. Rule number 1 here is that proper pronouns will be used at all times when talking to other users. You may not refer to an MTF as a man or "he". You may not refer to an FTM as a woman or "she". We have many different gender variations here. It's not everyone who fits into the male or female gender. If you are not sure, ask. Nothing starts a gender or transgender war faster then calling someone the wrong gender or gender pronouns. It will not be tolerated here.
2. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum and Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting.
3. Users should remember this board is aimed at a general audience so postings should be directed at a G or PG rating level.
Posting pornographic, indecent or offensive text, images, links or other content will not be tolerated. This includes nudity or "underwear" imagery. These will be removed as soon as a Moderator is (made) aware of them!
4. Users are asked to respect the copyright of content owners. You may not post song lyrics or images from other sites.
Posts linking to or asking for information on re-printing material without permission of the copyright owner will be removed.
5. Users should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic. Examples of bad titles include; "intersex problem", "money", "trouble", etc.
Examples of good titles include; "Medical complications associated with adrenal hyperplasia", "Problems experienced while transitioning", etc.
6. Users should post a new topic under the correct forum section. Off-topic posts may be moved/removed should they become a distraction or a large part of the forum content. Follow-up posts to off-topic posts may also be removed at the Moderator Team's discretion.
7. Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. This includes offering hosting services (charged and free), installation services, etc.
Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed. The Moderator Teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time.
The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members.
8. Personal attacks, bashing, baiting, threats, trolling, profanity, so-called "Flame Wars" and sexual innuendos are strictly prohibited and will be removed as soon as Moderators are aware of them.
9. Users may not divulge the content of private messages or moderator correspondence without the permission of the author.
10. This is not a pickup site or a dating service. If this is what you are looking for, this site is probably not for you
11. Users may not publicly post any information which may reveal his or her identity. Such information includes, but is not limited to a Member's full name, address, social security number, credit card, bank account information, email address or phone number.
12. Users may not impersonate another user or access another user's account.
13. Users may not discuss bans or any other Moderator actions on the forum because such discussion usually results in a flame war.
Please ask questions via the private message system to individual Moderators.
14. The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging.
Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
15. Occasionally, there may be exceptions to the rules above and the Moderator Team reserves the right to be able to make exceptions to rules when we believe an exception may better our community.
16. Abusive or unique situations may arise that are not covered by our rules, but we reserve the right to deal with those situations in a manner appropriate to protect the integrity of our forums and community.
17. Users are prohibited from starting or participating in any discussion that aids, encourages, details, abets or facilitates illegal activity of any kind.
This includes, but is not limited to, pornographic sites and images and drug sites.
18. Users may not discuss how to obtain hormones without a prescription. Please note, the taking of hormones without being under a doctors supervision is a very dangerous thing to do.
19. Users are permitted to upload an avatar image subject to the limitation that user-defined avatars are to be no larger than 90 pixels square.
Avatars should be of good taste. No nudity, underwear or up skirt shots please. This also applies to photos posted in the forums or galleries.
20. Profanity. Remember, this is a G or PG rating forum and posts including profanity and swearing. No insults or name calling.
21. No transgender wars will be allowed here. There will be respect for all categories of Transgendered. We support the transgender community at large and all need to respect each other.
22. The Teen Forum has special rules in that only teens can post but adults can reply.
"To post a new message in this forum you must be age 13 to 24, or a moderator, ages may change later." Any member though may post a PUBLIC reply and we encourage them to give you the benefit of their experience. Sexual issues may not be discussed in this forum.
23. There is no commercial advertising allowed on this site. Transgender support site links can be placed in the appropriate forum ONLY. Transgender ripoff sites may not be advertised. Neither may clothing or cosmetic sites or ebay sites. or sex links are also prohibited. Lynn reserves the right to refuse and (or) remove any link or ad for any reason.
24. Users may not discuss or suggest treatments, therapies or practices that have proven to be dangerous or have caused loss of life. This site is dedicated to giving support and saving lives. Any discussions that are contrary to that are prohibited.
25. Note that this is a forum based in America, though members are welcomed from throughout the world, and as such, posts must be made in English, be it US or UK variants, thank you.
Lynn's Place reserves the right to amend and update the Rules & Regulations as she feels neccessary.